With a refreshing lemon flavour, this dessert is one of the optimist VLCD range, it os part of a nutritionally complete program, is high in protein and contains fibre.
Meal Replacement soup for the management of obesity as part of a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD)
- Nutritionally complete total meal replacement with balanced nutrition and a variety of great-tasting flavours
- The comprehensive OPTIFAST® VLCD program restricts energy intake to less than 800 calories a day, whi8le maintaining patients' vital nutrition and wealth
- Weight loss with the OPTIFAST® VLCD program before bariatric surgery helps make surgery easier with: shorter operating times, fewer complications and quicker recovery
- After surgery OPTIFAST® VLCD is a clinically proven solution to lose weight in a healthy way, especially when the patient os restricted to liquid and puree diets
- OPTIFAST® VLCD assists in meeting protein requirements with restricted food Intake
Milk Proteins isolate (25%) Milk Proteins [Calcium Caseinate (13%), Sodium Caseinate (6%)], Frutctose, Sugar, Soy Oil, Maize Dextrin, Thickeners (407, 1414), Maltodextrin (Corn), Minerals, (Tripotasium Citrate, Potassium, Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper, Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate,Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Fluoride, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite,Sodium Molybdate), Glucose Syrup (Coorn), Flavours ( Vanilla Biscuit and Lemon) MCT Oil, Sweeterners (Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium), Colour (100), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Roboflavin,Thiamin Hydrochrolide, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Boitin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Antioxidants (304,307) , Contains Milk and Soy. Contains Phenylalanine (not to be used by people suffering from phenylketonuria). Made on equipment that also processes products containing Egg and Celery.