RESOURCE® Support Plus is a high protein, high-calorie supplement specifically formulated for the increased nutritional needs of cancer/oncology patients.
RESOURCE® Support Plus is suitable for:
- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy/radiotherapy
- People with dose-limiting toxicity from chemotherapy/radiotherapy
- People who are undernourished or at risk of malnutrition
- People with increased caloric needs.
- Energy density = 2.0 kcal/ml
- n6:n3 ratio = 0.7:1
- 1.8 g Omega-3 per serving (125 ml)
- 11.5g protein/125ml bottle
- Available in 2 flavours: Plum-Mango and Peach-Vanilla
- 3.2 - 3.5g prebiotic dietary Fibre (FOS, GOS) per 125 ml (*Peach-Vanilla: 3.2g & Plum-Mango: 3.5g)
1- 3 servings per day or as directed by a Healthcare Professional.
Milk protein, water, glucose syrup, vegetable oil (rapeseed), fibre (galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), fructo-oligosaccharides), fish oil, sucrose, minerals (sodium citrate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, sodium chloride, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc sulphate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, sodium fluoride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium selenate), emulsifier (E471), flavourings (peach, vanilla), vitamins (C, E, niacin, calcium pantothenic acid, B6, B1, A, B2, folic acid, K1, biotin, D3, B12), antioxidants (E300, E306) and acidity regulator (E330). Gluten free. UHT Sterilised.
|Peach-Vanilla and Plum-Mango|
*Refer to Special Features for fibre content per flavour Osmolarity: 630 mOsm/L TE = Tocopherol Equivalent