Designed for your ICU patients with higher protein needs
- For the dietary management go patients with impaired gastroinstestinal function.
- Food for Special Medical Purposes.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance, gluten-free and low- residue diets.
- Enzymatically hydrolysed protein to provide easier-to-absorb peptides
- 100% whey peptides to support anabolism and protection against oxidative stress
- High proportion of MCT to facilitate fat absorption and spare nitrogen for anabolism
Dosage recommendations: Recommended daily dosage: 1000-2000 ml for complete nutrition depending on requirement or as recommended by Healthcare Professional
Water, enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein (from milk), maltodextrin, and less than 2% of medium chain triglycerides, corn starch, refined fish oil (anchovy, sardine), fructooligosaccharide (soluble fibre), high linoleic safflower oil, soy lecithin, magnesium chloride, inulin (soluble fibre from chicory), soybean oil, guar gum, sodium ascorbate, phosphoric acid, calcium chloride, choline chloride, calcium phosphate, taurine, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, l-carnitine, zinc sulphate, niacinamide, ferrous sulphate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulphate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, vitamin a palmitate, folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, citric acid, sodium molybdate, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12. Contains: Milk and soy ingredients
|Peptamen Intense VHP|