Nestlé is the world’s leading food and beverage company. Through our purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance qualify for everyone, today and for generations to come, we are committed to upskilling young talent by proving bursary opportunities.
So if you are a high performer, self-motivated, driven and want a fulfilling career at Nestlé, then start your dream career by applying for the Nestlé Future Talent Bursary today.
To be eligible for the Nestlé Future Talent Bursary, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African 17 -25 years.
- Must be applying to or already studying on a full-time basis at an accredited learning institution in South Africa.
- Applicants should have a Senior Certificate with a minimum of Level 6 in Mathematics and Physical Sciences for students planning to study engineering courses.
- Tertiary students applying for the first time must have maintained a total average of at least 70% during the current study year.
- Must be in need of financial assistance. (People whose total combined house hold income is less than R 605 000 per annum)
- Must be studying towards the following field of studies:
Engineering (Mechanical, Automation, Instrumentation, Robotics, or Electronic, Mechatronics) Data Analysts (Data Science, Data Communication, Datametrics)
Computer Sciences , Information Technology
Innovation (Management of Technology and Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Innovation and Design Thinking)
Digital / e-commerce (Digital Marketing, Design and Digital Animation, Digital Media, E-Commerce Management, Brand Management, Social Media Marketing, Media Communications)
Agriculturalists (Agricultural Economics and Management, Commercial Farming, Food Science & Technology, Agriculture Economics and Farm Management, Management of Agroecosystems and Environment)
What the Bursary Covers
The bursary is a full bursary and covers the following: Registration, Tuition fee, prescribed textbooks,
Accommodation and Meals allowance
Disclaimer: Bursaries are granted for one year and are renewable on an annual basis at the company’s discretion
The following information is required together with your application form:
- A certified copy of the South African
- A copy of the latest academic results
- Certified household income documents and/or Affidavit (not older than 3 months);
- Proof of registration or admission letter from the intended institution
Applications and Enquiries
Interested and qualifying individuals must please apply online at https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/
Navigate to the applications page and select the online application. We will need you to use a promotional code for purposes of tracking.
Please use the following promotional code: Nestlé 2020.
For enquiries, please contact Mr. John Legoete at [email protected]
Closing Date for Applications is 06 November 2020
Late applications will not be considered. If you have not received any correspondence by 30 November 2020, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.