Nestlé’s purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
To demonstrate our commitment towards preserving this prosperous and healthier future, we are supporting various initiatives aimed at helping coronavirus relief efforts.
- R5 million to South Africa’s Solidarity Fund.
- MUR 1 million to the Mauritius COVID19 Solidarity Fund.
- Approximately R7,8 million will be donated to Red Cross Societies in Ethiopia, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania & South Africa on COVID-19 relief interventions at country level.
- R1,9 million on a radio campaign targeted at semi-urban and rural communities in South Africa to promote the key message of: “Ensure that You and Your Family remain Healthy. Stay Home. Eat Well. Remain Positive.”
- R1.3 million on 5000 Nestlé product packs to healthcare workers across various hospitals in South Africa, distributed in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and the Western Cape based on impact and needs analysis.
- R5.8 million in product donations to Gift of the Givers Foundation.
- 10,000 bottles of water to the Department of Health as well as to Gift of the Givers Foundation.