Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- This competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited (“Nestlé”) in conjunction with TMARC (the “Promoters”).
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the rules set out below.
- This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The Competition shall commence on 5 August 2022 and will end on 2 September 2022. No entries received after midnight 23:59 2 September 2022 will be considered.
To participate in this Competition, Participants must submit a video on our socials (Facebook,Twitter & Instagram) by tagging Barone and tell us what makes them a One Starter using Barone One starter filter. Participants can only enter once.
- Weekly Prizes:
Participants stand a chance to win the following prizes, as follows:
- 1 of 50 Legend’s Barber haircut vouchers to the value of R400 each.
5.2 Weekly Prize Draw dates: (Prizes will be drawn in the week of the date below)
- 15 August 2022
- 22 August 2022
- 29 August 2022
- 5 September 2022
- 12 September 2022
- 19 September 2022
- 10 Legend’s Barber haircut vouchers to the value of R400 each to be drawn each week based on sufficient entries.
- Prizes can be redeemed at the following stores only:
1. Southgate Shopping Centre (JHB) 2. Festival Mall (JHB) 3. Westgate (JHB) 4. Springs Mall (JHB) 5. Bedworth Centre (Vereeniging) 6. PTA CBD (PTA) 7. Menlyn Shopping Centre (PTA) 8. Long Street (CPT) 9. Soshanguve Crossing (PTA) 10. Gugulethu Square (CPT) 11. Ballito Junction (KZN) 12. Galleria Shopping Centre (KZN) 13. The Workshop (KZN) 14. Boardwalk Shopping Centre (P.E) 15. Vincent Park (E.L) 16. Thavhani Mall (Thohoyandou) 17. Acornhoek Shopping Centre (Mpumalanga)
- How to claim your prize:
- The prize winners will be drawn at random in the presence of the Nestlé brand team and Nestlé legal team. These draws will take place in the weeks specified above.
At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a message via social media from Nestlé BARONE.
- If the Promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein
- Validated winners will have their prizes delivered by a representative of the Promoters. Should delivery of the prizes be unsuccessful after 3 attempts the prizes will be stored at TMARC and may be collected by the validated winner. Winners must allow for 4 weeks from the time of being notified they are a winner to receipt of the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to provide delivery details and availability times that are accurate. Failure to do this will result in the winner having to collect the prize from the premises of TMARC if delivery fails for any reason whatsoever.
- No participant may be allowed to win more than one of the prizes on offer.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules.
- Should the winner be found, in the Promoters sole discretion: not to be eligible to win; not to have complied with these Rules; their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming; acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition; and if it would be unlawful to award the prize, he/she will automatically be disqualified and/or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- Participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the Participant. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, the Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this Competition, the Rules and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all of the Promoters’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Nestlé consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at [email protected] or call us on 086 0096 116. Calls to this number will be charged by your cellular network service provider.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to the [email protected] or call us on 086 0096 116.